To meet up federal ADA rules getting entry to, we must offer an authored transcript of every podcast occurrence. Inside my reports to own Berkeley Sounds, We provide a composed type of the latest transcript with pictures lower than the newest sounds athlete – it is the same articles, however, printed in the appearance of an article. Here’s an example away from a Berkeley Voices facts. To have Berkeley Conversations, I publish this new transcript from inside the a different sort of report about WordPress, up coming relationship to it on the chief blog post. Here’s an example off an excellent Berkeley Conversations post.
- When you look at the a great transcript, make sure you tend to be:
- All the terminology verbal. When the more than one people speaks, choose the brand new speaker anytime, sometimes by name or more generically, such as for instance. Presenter 1, Audio speaker dos, etcetera.
- Almost every other musical, and sounds, natural/records sound, songs
- Find out more regarding requirements of electronic accessibility toward UC Office of President’s web site.
- I take advantage of Trint (begins from the $48/month) so you’re able to transcribe my interview to own Berkeley Voices. It is very appropriate, provides day seal of approval, allows multiple associates to join and you may allows you in order to see particular sentences whenever I am creating a program.
- You will find several almost every other attributes that provides AI-generated transcripts, also Rev, Temi and you can Otter.
- Spext ($10-$21/hour) is another option. We have not used it, but it happens required by Berkeley State-of-the-art News Institute. It’s a just about all-in-you to system to possess voice conversations which provides automatic transcription, voice modifying and you can repurposing.
- I personally use Rev from the human gurus ($step one.25/minute) in order to make transcripts getting Berkeley Talks. I article the complete 29-time to a few-hour lecture transcript, and so i need them to feel very direct. I additionally don’t need to get in touch with the transcript, for example I do when I’m composing a program to possess Berkeley Voices.
- Also, it is an option to play with 3PlayMedia ($dos.25/minute otherwise all the way down, if you purchase a larger bundle) to possess video and audio transcribed. It’s a good UC-large captioning seller.
Submission to help you podcast listings
Check out of your listings that You will find submitted Berkeley Sounds and you will Berkeley Conversations. The podcasts are on even more listings, however, Everyone loves these types of because they renew Rss feed nourishes more frequently, and browse and you can really works an informed. Most hosting web sites and automatically fill out the podcast to particular listings.
I’m the first one to know, We fight from the creating our podcasts. It’s challenging, especially when there are plenty of podcasts on the market. But here’s some pointers that we read recently which i plan to adhere to:
Anyone look for its podcasts organically. They require advice off podcasters they believe and take pleasure in experiencing. So, in place of spending cash and date with the paigns into the Fb or other public programs, run having almost every other podcasts with the same https://datingreviewer.net/grindr-vs-scruff/ articles and you may visitors to help you yours discuss your own podcast. In exchange, you might render its podcast toward your own. Or, you might buy these to offer yours, if you possess the money.
Embark on just like the a guest on to other’s podcasts, such as for instance actors manage when they’re producing a new film. That you don’t necessarily also have to speak in detail concerning your podcast, however, discussing you’ll level listeners’ fascination while having these to would an easy search and you can follow your. Once they find yourself preference they, you’ve got gathered an effective listener!
2) Tell your audience and you may all over university
For individuals who already have a gathering, express your own podcast content with them. Put it in your publication, on the site as well as on the social network avenues. Plus, affect most other offices and you may departments to your university – such as for example all of us, at the Telecommunications and you will Social Factors otherwise UDAR – exactly who might choose to share your posts.